tax forms

On this page, you will find the needed tax documents. Please print both of these forms, complete them,and turn them in to Sue as soon as possible.
Please print your date of birth on the bottom of both forms, for payroll purposes.

state tax form (CT w-4)


federal tax form (w-4)



7:00 AM-7:00 PM


8:00 AM-5:00 PM*

*By appointment only!

Holidays may affect these hours!

Phone: (203) 693-3124

Fax: (203) 693-3125

26-32 Higgins Drive,

Milford, CT 06460

  • Facebook Clean